For all dropshipping orders:
- Please fill in your customer’s address in the “Delivery Address Section.”
- Please select “Dropshipping”-“Drop Shipping to your customer-TBC” in Freight Options.
- Please choose “Pay on account” for the payment method.
- Once we receive your PO, our account team will adjust the invoice by adding the shipping & processing fee and email it back to you.
- Please pay the due amount and email it back to us with your payment remittance.
- Your order will ship out, and we will update your tracking number via email.
What’s the cost per dropshipping order?
There is a charge of processing fee and a shipping fee for each dropshipping order.
The processing fee is:
5% of the order value up to $150 (including $150)
2% of the order value when a single order value is over $150
The Freight fee is :
The actual cost of postage to your customer is based on Auspost, Border Express or any other 3rd party courier rates.
* Failure to provide the accurate shipping address will lead to a $20AUD redelivery fee per order, which the courier charges. Please make sure you have checked the address before submitting the purchase order.
We use Australia Post and Border Express for drop-shipped orders direct to your customers.
Please advise if there is any special request in “Delivery Instructions”, like the request for a specific courier or shipping to Po Boxes or Parcel Lockers.